Friday, March 29, 2013

Sweet Nothing

Remember my post on Monday (or was it Friday???)
About the heart problems? Turns out it was NOTHING. Okay it was something, PVC (not piping post ventricle something) but basically it was "nothing is wrong with you"
I was and still am like "ohhhh, all that suffering over nothing? Thanks." :(
I know I should be grateful, but I've been preparing for something bad and to have it be nothing is like bracing yourself on a roller coaster. You expect the next hill to be perfectly horrifying but instead what you get is a lame little dip that doesn't even make you blink. Kind of a let down and good waste of a couple weeks. Next time something like this happens my smart little mouth is staying closed, not worth the money or the worry, especially if its nothing.
Grrrr
I'll leave the whining to my characters, :) they have more of a reason to whine than I do. :)
And the worst part is, it's not over yet, I get to see another doctor who is going to say the same thing (prediction) oh well once I get over being angry at nothing (and guilty because I've wasted my parents' money, oops) it'll be okay. I'm miffed over nothing (haha get it?)

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the roller coaster, but I'm super glad that you're okay!

    ReplyDelete