Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Little Miracles

I know for the past few days I've been writing really negatively, but not this time this time I have happiness to write.
Right away I need to inform you that I'm a Christian, I believe in a Heavenly Father and Divine Son, Jesus Christ and most importantly I believe that they care deeply for us ( the fact that I'm writing this on my iPod while walking around and haven't tripped on my face is proof of that!) anyway, I've had a little miracle that I want to tell you guys about, first off I need to say that I'm a boot person I collect those suckers like vintage and one day whilst I was walking around in my backyard wearing one of my fave pairs a lovely pair of combat boots the bottom part of the heel fell off and I didn't realize it until much later when I noticed that my footprints looked really weird, I didn't do much about it and thought that it was gone forever when it snowed several inches the next day. A week later (today) I was walking around again ( this time in Converse shoes, I learned my lesson!!!) and I thought about the bottom of my boots heel and felt like I should pray (yes I'm a praying person I firmly believe in the power of prayer, especially today) anyway I was dismissive at first, but then I decided to pray. Less than 15 minuets later (I kid not) I found it!!!! Lying in the grass in a place I didn't even think to look!!!
God is real, and more importantly, He cares about us so deeply that a silly little miss ex boot heel is important to Him because it matters to us. I'll post pics later I can't get to them on my iPod but I really did find it I'm holding now, and that sucker is getting put back on my boot via superglue.

2 comments: