Monday, March 25, 2013

Quick (really quick) update on stuffs

I know it's been what 15 minuets since my last post? But I'm having a nice little freak out session, since my last post my heart (I swear, this sucker wants me to look like a liar) has jumped rope (fancy way of saying palpitated (is that even a word (oh look, there I go with the parentheses again!))) about 30 times!!!! (a few more exclamation points just to make the point !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
That's NOT normal.
Since 9:10 it has 'jumped rope' nearly twice for every passing minute.
Hello, doctor? There's something wrong with me that you're not seeing. Hello, parents? Same deal.
Here's my lovely list of symptoms, just so I can get it out on paper
*Heart palpitations (frequently!!!)
*Short of breath
*Tired
*Nauseated
*A feeling like I'm out of my head (make sense? Or maybe it's just me being me in that case jk :D)
*Sick of people who tell me that there's nothing wrong with me
Look, my heart just did it again, and now I'm sure I'm going to puke. I feel so out of myself it's crazy, anyone have a rope that I can use to tie myself back to myself?
No one can pinpoint it, maybe I'm overreacting, maybe not, and EVERYONE is getting frustrated with me, and it makes me feel like a problem. I'm sorry this is happening, I didn't ASK for it, seriously.
And for the record, I DID try to Google diagnose myself (oops) it wasn't any help. I'm not old or fat enough to get anything and I'm getting this sneaky impression that I'm actually loosing weight without doing much for it, I'm too tired to exercise properly. Perfect right?
Come on people, what's up? What's wrong with me?
I know I sound angry, but I need to tell someone, and my heart never palpitates at just the right time, like at the doctor's office, after they were done with the test, it did it, go figure right?
I'm not anxious about anything (okay, I'm worried about THIS) and oh sigh, I'm blathering. Back to math :(
Yours sincerely, the extremely worried and clammy and wishing she really WAS invisible, Tayla Durham.

2 comments:

  1. I can't begin to imagine how scary and frustrating it must be to deal with an un-diagnosed heart problem. For what it's worth, I'm praying for you and for your doctors so they can figure out what's wrong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!
      Also thanks for joining (following?) my blog. :)

      Delete