Wednesday, March 6, 2013

This is a Title

I don't really have anything to say. I'm waiting for this week to be over so I can email the editor and get that process started. I'm like a racehorse chomping at the bit in anticipation. I have only been waiting for this since I was 12, (okay, really I've only been waiting to get Twisted edited since November, I've been waiting to get this far since I was 12) amazing what a little persistence and patience will do.
Now I just need that to get through the rest of this week. :(
Anyway, today is my violin lesson, I've been stuck on Minuet #1 for a month, exactly today. I hope I can get rid of it, but hey, in this month, I've gotten REALLY good at playing it. Yay.
Oh and little confession moment, I'm kind of turning into a LOTR nerd (don't tell my siblings!) I can't lie and say that I like the books because as of yet I can't really chomp through them, (there's just too much going on in one page) but I DO like the movies, especially the nazgul. They inspired my wraiths, and heck besides reading Fablehaven by Brandon Mull (yay his third book in Beyonders is coming out next week!!!!) I don't think I knew what a wraith was before then. Now I know too much. Oh well :)
Go Witch King!!! Kick some Frodo!
Mordor! Mordor! Mordor!

No comments:

Post a Comment