Thursday, March 28, 2013

Just another Thursday

I've gotten a little stuck. Again.
I just finished a book and now I don't know what to write. It's very sad. :( I'm wavering between writing a new draft for an old book or a new book, can't decide which. :)
Also, the new class that I'm going to sucks as bad as the one I left. People seem more interested in getting hit in the head with a pile of bricks than talking to me. I quit, after this year is done, I'm DONE with that school. I'm going to a new one and can officially say, "good bye!"
Yeah, it's that bad.
Oh and sad news, I'm still having heart problems. It's getting kind of scary, especially since at night, I can't breathe properly without a fan blowing cold air in my face, which is reasonably cold and I get to go to the doctor's again tomorrow. Yay, at least it means I can have an excused absence for the class that is torturing me. Yes, it's true, I'd rather be at the doctor's than there, is that hint about how bad it is?
Anyway.
So that's 'bout it. I'm a little cranky with English, and History. I'm sick of writing essays and learning about things that happened while someone talks in a monotone. Monotones have never been cool, ever. :)
Oh and I have a new picture for my tabs thingy, the dragon is cool, but you only see half of it, (the rear half even!) when it's on Blogger, so I'm switching to a new one, and here are the pictures of my boot heel that popped of last week.

Yeah, this is my hand. Meow right?

And here's my new picture for my blog
I rather like it. Shows my independence for NOT matching my socks. :)
 


2 comments:

  1. Tayla. I like your new blog picture! It reminds me of the old swing set I used to love when I was a kid. I'm not sure if you are swinging or if you are laying on your back with your feet in the air, but it makes me think of swinging anyway.

    I'm glad you'll be going to a new school next year. I hope this one is more friendly to you. As much as you can, please try to remember that there is nothing wrong with you--if they took the time to get to know you, they'd love you.

    Just in case you are now thinking, "You can't say that because you don't know me," I'll admit that you're right. Reading a couple of your blog postings doesn't make me an expert on you. But I DO know that I was never popular and I had few friends when I was in school. I thought many times that I was unlikable. And I CAN tell you that I now absolutely love my life. I have good friends and family and I'm dying to reach out and hug you. Just hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't swinging, I probably would have fallen on my head if I had tried to take a picture, :) I'm not graceful on anything but a horse (or computer!)I'm glad it made you happy. :)
      Funnily enough there was a swingset a couple feet behind me though, I didn't even think about hopping onto it.
      Anyway, thanks for your concern, I'm hoping the same thing, school has always been a challenge on the social side, I love to learn, I just hate being ignored (who likes it?)
      Your comment made me super happy, (I've got a big dorky grin right now) so thanks for it.
      Have a good rest of your day :)

      Delete