Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Wednesday

I love Wednesday. It's the middle of the week, and I can't wait until Friday when you know you have the next day to sleep in. It's nice.
Anyway, so it's scheduled. Twisted is going to be edited on April 23, which means more waiting. Sigh. I've been waiting since November of last year to get it edited, but I suppose that I can wait a bit longer, after all, the best things are worth waiting for.
But sometimes waiting can be really hard and the 23 looks so far away.
Yeah, so in case you were wondering about how the class thingy went yesterday, it was fine. I sat down and a kid named Justin came and introduced himself to me, I was reasonably shocked that he had noticed that I too, like him, existed. I'm not entirely sure why he talked to me, perhaps it was an answer to my prayers, I hope so and I hope it wasn't a one time thing, Kelly Clarkson put it perfectly "I don't want to be left behind."
And about my violin, ah, I love it. I found a song that I'm truly passionate about and my practice times went from a straggling 40 to 50 minuets to closer to an hour and a half. I'm also practicing playing with music, and it can be difficult to keep up! Oh well, I'll just keep trying (see, I CAN think positively) yeah, so I'm thrilled about that. Reasonably.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment