Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Finally!

I have happy news!
I finally got to email an editor! I have been waiting for this moment for years! It's going to take some work to get my book ready to send to her, but this news makes me really happy. All my hard work finally taking me somewhere!
Now if I could just get there with my knitting (just kidding)
Oh and yesterday I learned an important lesson, I've been having trouble with appreciating my own playing on the violin because I'm not 'as good' as someone else. It doesn't matter. I'm better at playing than I was last month, or even the day before. Who cares if I'm not as good as someone else? I only want to be better than I was yesterday.
http://www.danyelleferguson.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=50&Itemid=75
In case you're looking for an editor, she responded within 12 hours of my sending the email. I can't WAIT to work with her on my book. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment