Monday, March 25, 2013

Oh Boy

Sorry again for my lack of a new video. :)
I've had a shaky weekend, which reasonably sucked, but it didn't stop with the weekend's end (?) Want the story? Well, here it is. All last week (everyday, frequently, I counted on Friday and it happened 19 times!!!) I've been having really weird heart palpitations (five bucks says I spelled that wrong, I can't even say it) been feeling extremely weak, short of breath and slightly nauseated. What's wrong with me? I honestly can't tell you, neither can the doctors, they SAID they'd call back yesterday ("expect a call from us tomorrow morning," exact words) but they didn't bother to call, and yet the problem still remains.
Suck.
Sorry for all the parentheses, I just noticed how many are there, but I don't have the world's best attention span at this current moment (oh look, butterflies!!! Oh right, I'm typing :D) I'm not entirely sure how worried I should be. On one hand, I'm showing symptoms to some horrible diseases (never try to Google diagnose yourself, by the way) and the palpitations are happening way too much to just be nothing, but then again, nothing super serious has ever happened to me before, except launching myself off a swing and breaking my pinky in two places, that was definitely a killer, but at least I had a nice cast to whack people with. Seriously though, the doctors didn't seem overly concerned when I went on Saturday concerning this weirdo health problem. I was a shaking leaf, but they were like, "eh, whatever."
Seriously though, the problem has gotten worse. I REALLY wish that someone could find out what's wrong with me and how to stop it BEFORE I go insane from it, it's just preferable, you know, it's nice to keep your sane mind, which I'm currently lacking, lalala. ;)
Oh and whining moment, I had to have blood drawn, (don't laugh, Brianna, my friend thought I said something else when I told her about this yesterday :D) which was really tough, never had it happen before, it makes me REALLY grateful for Lindsey Stirling, her music kept me from passing out when the nurse missed the veins in my right arm and had to jab me again in the left one!!!
Yay, right, nothing like health stuff to make your day perfect.
Oh happy news though, I finally finished Entangled, 2nd book in my Twisted series. I skipped a whole lot of stuff because I didn't know what the heck was happening, but it turned out all right, I know NOW, I'm bringing back a wyvern called Steve and a wraith called Chikego (speaking in the Karkruffian language, Chikego roughly means 'willful servant.' Shoulda been 'idiot moron' for how intelligent Chikego is.) to help me out with this problem, and yes, I know, I'm blahing.
Holding my breath (actually I'm not, I can't spare anymore breath and risk getting more light headed, I'm crazy enough already!) that this health problem won't be majorly serious, and I swear, I will TRY not to diagnose myself on Google, but it's hard when you don't know what the heck is going on inside of you. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment