Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Mistake

So just kidding, I didn't have that class yesterday (my bad) it's today. Yippie. Just thought I'd write up and say how overly anxious I am to go get tortured. Weee, who doesn't love a good hour and a half worth of getting ignored or having snotty looks sent in your direction? I sure don't!
I know, I know a real negative thought, I am trying to think positively, but the last time I did that (start of this year) it practically went down the toilet with an atomic flush when the first class sucked so bad I felt like I had drowned in toilet water.
Fun right?
Yeah, so I sent the email to the editor telling her that I've got my book formatted and I'm just waiting for a reply, quite anxiously, and biting my very short nails (I used to keep them long, and then I started playing the violin long nails and violin strings do not mix) every time the ring tone goes off telling me that I have mail, I get all excited, only to learn that it's not from the editor. I want my 2 years of hard work to pay off! So yes, I'm excited to have my book edited, plus I like reading about what people thought of my book, makes me feel really proud of my characters, they just grow up so fast, one moment they're static little things that come to life on your page, the next dynamic characters out to change the world, it's just so *sniff* heartwarming. :')

No comments:

Post a Comment