Friday, March 22, 2013

Oops

So yesterday I meant to post another movie, but yesterday was also a bad day for me, so it didn't happen. Sorry and oops. Oh well, it doesn't really look like anyone is watching them anyway, but I must persist. :p
Yeah, I don't really have anything to post, other than the fact that I am completely thrilled about the idea that I can switch math programs, I SUCK at math, I suck so bad, it's like a black hole. Hopefully this new math program will be easier to handle and not make me want to beat my face into a wall, that kind of and reasonably hurts.
Anyhoo, I am happy to share a new song that I found with you, it's by Christina Grimmie and I positively love it, I downloaded it after listening to it about 1 and 1/2 times and now I can't get enough of it. :)
It's about...no, I'll just let Christina tell you.

1 comment: