Saturday, April 6, 2013

Saturday

Sorry for my lack of a post yesterday. I didn't feel like posting and it was the last day of spring break so I decided to enjoy it. :)
Anyway, I don't have much to say today, just letting you know that I'm still here, just lazy.  I'll probably have more to say on Monday, which I'm kind of dreading because it means straight back to the class that I hate. Wahoo, I'm ecstatic, as I'm sure you can tell. :(
Less than a month before Twisted gets edited, I'm anxious until that time. I've also been reading through it and laughing my heads off at Aster's antics, I love those lines you forgot you put in and laugh so hard at later! It makes my day to read those.
Enjoy your Saturday.
Three months (ish) until summer vacation. I can hardly wait.
Another speed painting of my favorite animal. I love drawing horses, but I'm certainly not this good! (At least not when I WANT to be anyway!)
Smile :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment