Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Amazed

You know how one certain thing can just make or break your day? I had a moment like that yesterday, and it made my day. This kid in my class (the class that I'm not fond of ) who keeps...I'm not sure what to call it, um...stalking? No that's not the right word, but you get the idea right? He sat by me yesterday.
I sat in the back because I was thinking like "I'll sit back here because no one else wants me to sit by them. Grrowl." Five seconds after I had sat down, here came Justin who sat down in the desk opposite me and said, "So what's up?"
I was amazed.
I was astounded.
I was also kicking myself for being so faithless. God was obviously watching over me and knew that I needed a friend. Duh. Stupid me for doubting Him. :)
Anyway, Justin and I talked on an off throughout class (don't worry, it was a sub who yells and yells and yells, so really all I got was RAARARARARA!!!) we talked about dragon rings, how rings can turn your fingers colors (he was wearing a dragon ring, awesome) and then he looked at what I was drawing, a kelpie in water and that started us on Greek mythology (go Percy Jackson!!!) and then of course, we went on dragons.
He even walked out of the classroom, chased me down to finish talking.
Whoa.
This has never happened to me before. NEVER. The only other person I remember actually chasing me down to talk was Kimmy, in third grade and only because her friend was absent that day. Third grade and eleventh are quite a ways apart. I haven't really made any friends since then, except for two amazing friends that I'm extremely grateful for, the only problem is that they don't go to the same school as me.
So that's all, just thought I'd write about something positive that happened in this class, aside from getting yelled at through the whole thing. :)
Thirteen days away from sending my book to the editor (Danyelle Ferguson http://www.danyelleferguson.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=50&Itemid=75, link to her editing page, if you're looking for an editor, she responds pretty quickly.) Sigh. It's going to be an incredibly long thirteen days.
And here's a video I found on YouTube when I was looking for something to accompany my violin playing, just to see if I could.
Amazing playing credits go to Samantha Gray.
Want more from these amazing musicians?
http://www.youtube.com/user/LoveMusics13/featured their current video is Skyscraper by Demi Lovato, I'd check it out, looks promising. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment