Monday, April 29, 2013

I'm on Facebook!!!

Happy news! I have finally overcome my disliking of Facebook and have created an account!
Wooo!
Okay, so this doesn't really mean much, and my page is probably about as boring as pages come, but hey! I can officially say, "Yeah, I'm with the cool people, I have a Facebook" even thought Twitter is probably the place to be. My bad, I'll probably make a Twitter tomorrow, too much technology today, I can feel a technological seizure coming on.
Yeah, so you can look me up as Tayla Durham. My picture looks like this
And that my dear friends is Mr. Aster the Terrible, and he'd probably slap me upside the head for calling him Mr. but I figure, my characters give me headaches, why shouldn't I give them headaches?
Yeah, that's all, I'd link something to make this easier, but linking and me is like mustard and peanut butter, great on their own, but horrible together.
Can you imagine walking into a restaurant and saying, "Yeah, I'll have a peanut butter and mustard sandwich"? How many of you are cringing just thinking about that?
Shows how good I am with linking.
When I get a pro author picture of me, I'll stick that in, but for now you get to see the unepic cover of my book, it looks a lot cooler when you can see the whole cover,
Something like this, with this at the top
These pictures were taken from my iPod, that's why they look so bad. Except for the first one, it was an intense copy and paste session with Gimp that nearly knocked me out cold from the effort. :p and yes, I drew my own cover. Christopher Polini (spelled wrong) drew his, so it's not that weird.
Right?
No weirder than a peanut butter and mustard sandwich?


3 comments:

  1. Peanut butter and mustard?.....(I was cringing)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, weirdest thing I could think up. :)

      Delete
  2. I sent you a friend request. :) Let me know when you're on twitter and I'll friend you on that, too.

    ReplyDelete