Friday, April 26, 2013

Frizzies, waiting and Merida

I'm in mode of waiting and I'm kind of sick of it.
I'm waiting for my book to be edited, I've been waiting since December. I'm waiting to find out what's making me sick and I'm also waiting for breakfast, which is pancakes and I've been up since 5 and it's nearly 9 now and I'm starving. ;)
But hey, at least I don't have to wait for spring anymore a nice 48 degrees is a major improvement considering it was snowing a couple weeks ago. Utah, the land of ever changing weather. I wish it would change to be 70 degrees, but that's just me and because I wished for warmer weather, it's probably going to snow in June.
I also wish that I could change shampoos, my hair is naturally frizzy and curly (think Merida) and the shampoo I'm using ironically is supposed to get rid of frizzies but it's causing them. I feel like my whole head is exploding before I can tame it with a straightener. I feel sorry for Merida, I'd go insane if I couldn't straighten my hair.
(Note, NOT my picture, but that's what my hair looks like on a bad day, seriously, that red and that curly)
Ah, finally the call for breakfast.
Oh and far as the recital went, I think I did okay. I upload the video of it onto YouTube one of these days, just not the second one. I messed up so abdly on that, I don't even want to watch it! Funny how I can play a song perfectly fine on my own, but in front of a million people (okay, more like 20) I freeze up and can barely put my fingers on my violin's strings? Makes me glad I'm not Lindsey Stirling, if I played in front of 9,000 people, I'd get up there, start playing Moon Trance and then pass out cold with Drew and Gavi trying to keep the song going.
But you know it'd be a big hit on YouTube, "Terrified violinist passes out cold during concert." Lindsey is absolutely amazing because she keeps going no matter how nervous she is. She's like my musician hero :)
anyway, time for breakfast, pardon the spelling errors, but I want to eat. Carpe diem people :)
BTW, this is Lindsey's Transcendence movie, I love the music and the meaning just hits me home. I've gone through something like what Lindsey did so this song means a lot to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment