Thursday, June 13, 2013

The day that could've gone right and went just plain weird instead pt. 1

Sorry I didn't post anything yesterday, it was an odd day, and I don't have a lot of time right now, so this may be in two parts :)
Yes, yesterday was extremely weird, I had a doctor's appointment at ten-thirty but didn't roll out of bed until about 9:40, I was just sooo tired, I couldn't move.
Oh, sorry, my violin teacher called, I'm going with her to play with the horses, sooo please hold for a couple hours =D I'll finish this post when I get home.

Okay, it's been later :)

Yeah, so I couldn't crawl out of bed, and at the doctor's appointment I was half asleep and I'm not really that friendly when half my mind is still asleep so I was kind of dazed with the "uh huh" kind of thing and had blood drawn again. It was a lot of blood, holy cow, I didn't watch the nurse take it, but I looked over and there were like eight vials full of blood. Yow.
But that's not the weird part the weird part was getting my ears cleaned because apparently they were 100% full of wax and if you've never had your ears cleaned, I'm jealous, it sucks. The nurse sprayed water in my ear and that hurt, then she picked in my ear and that hurt even worse, so over all it was like getting a cavity filled in my ear. Needless to say, I dread going back next week to have them do it again.
Then I went to violin lessons and my violin teacher got mixed up on the days and thought I wasn't having a lesson this week, but it worked out okay anyway. Then my mom came to come pick me up and our ancient van just died right there. No big deal right? Well, yeah, my grandparents are camping, neighbors we could've called were on vacation and my older sister who can drive was at work and so was my dad and we were kind of stranded.
My mom called my dad and he said he'd come rescue us as we cursed our stupid old van that was running with dinosaurs, because cars run right? Anyway, so we explained to my violin teacher what was going on so we looked less weird just sitting there, seriously we couldn't go anywhere, the van would backup, but the moment my mom tried to put it in drive, it would vibrate like it was going to explode and just die. We sat there for an hour frying in the sun, it was dinner time too and the only thing we had to look at were some old cards of recipes that were looking insanely delicious.
After an hour and a half of sitting there wishing that we weren't my dad came, hopped in the van and started it up, backed up at first, then put it in drive and guess what? The stupid thing started, really. It was dead for an hour and a half, then my dad drove it and it ran. Sheesh. Needless to say, I drove back with my mom in the more reliable car we were borrowing from my grandpa.
And as if it couldn't get any odder, my parents went grocery shopping and their milk had a little accident all over the floor. :)
So it was just an odd day for my family, I didn't get much writing done, I'm so tired it's impossible to do much. :(
So yeah, I'm going camping tomorrow, normally I enjoy it, but it's with my whole family, cousins and stuff. I love my siblings and grandparents and aunts and uncles.
My cousins on the other hand.
Ugh.
I like most of them, but there are these two that I see regularly that treat me like the dog doo on the bottom of their shoes. I'm not kidding, I was trying to joke with my one cousin, TALKING STRAIGHT TO HER SNOTTY FACE and she completely IGNORED me. Needlessly, I'm not so fond of her and I'd rather go fishing with the Secret Keeper and the Witch-King, two dominant wraiths in the SAME tiny canoe, than spend the weekend with HER. It's that bad.
Yeah, I'm predicting that I'll be coming back on Monday and have quite a bit to right, but for now :) I think I'm going to take a nap. I'm so tired, I can't even handle it.

2 comments:

  1. I hope camping went okay. Sorry it had to be with your cousins. Nothing's worse than getting stuck with someone you don't like for an entire weekend!

    I laughed pretty hard over your story about the broken van. I'm sure it wasn't remotely funny at the time, but hopefully it's at least a little funny now to you. It's almost too bad that it worked again for your Dad--otherwise you might have a new one by now. :)

    I hope this appointment of yours at the doctors is productive. It's time SOMEONE figured out what is going on with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope the doctors have figured it out by now. Sheesh. And I kind of hope the van dies again so we can get a reliable car!

      Delete