Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Not Much to Say

As the title states I don't have much to say, other than I really want my book back from the editor, I'd like the person advertising on my blog without my permission to stop it, and I'm also really bored today. I'd just like to make it clear right here that the advertisements you see on this blog are not ones I approve of, if you see something nasty, I DID NOT APPROVE OF IT. =D
I did finish the second book of Twisted. It ended up being about 733 pages long and I'm not going to brag about it because I'm too tired to even care! By the end I was so sick of writing it that I was copying and pasting like crazy.
I dreamt last night that my editor finished my book and sent it back. I was content waking up until I realized that it was just a stupid dream! It will be a very happy day when I finally get an email from her telling me that she's done. Two months, almost three is an incredibly long time to wait. I'm going CRAZY! All I want right now is my book back. I know some places I need to smooth over, but I don't want to touch it yet until I learn what she has to say.
I also discovered that I have gotten too good at drawing (is that possible?) I used to only be able to draw cartoon like figures of my characters (maybe I'll post a few after Twisted is published, just for laughs) and now I'm able to draw them pretty life-like. I drew two of my wraiths last night and whoa. I was surprised at how good they turned out, definitely not two characters I'd want to bump into! Granted they are a bit more contained than some other wraiths, but still...
Yeah, that's about all I have to say. I want to send an email to my editor saying something like "tell me where my book is, for a I greatly desire to read it!" I'm going CRAZY with all the waiting!

2 comments:

  1. It's so awesome that you're working on your drawing! Are you going to put some of your drawings on the cover when you publish? I think that is such a cool talent! I can't draw more than stick figures, but then you'd probably point out that I'll never improve if I don't work on it the way you have. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, one of my drawings is going to be the cover of my book! My drawings used to be stick-figures, but I've been sketching since I was five, so naturally I think I've improved some. =D
      Just keep working at it and eventually...
      also, YouTube has a lot to offer, half of what I learned came from YouTube. I've only taken about four weeks worth of an art class and hated it. Go figure right?

      Delete