Anyway, I'm hosting another wonderful author on my blog! Elsie Park, author of Shadows of Valor, it's been a delight to go through the interview process with her, I can't wait for all of you to read this interview. :)
5. When you have writer's block, what helps you push past it?
6. Who's your favorite characters in your book and all time favorite in literature?
7. If you could change one thing in your favorite book what would it be?
8. How have your jobs influenced your book?
9. What is the most distracting thing to you while you're writing?
10. Do you ever pretend to be your characters and playact as them?