Friday, December 21, 2012

All Done

I think I did well on my first recital considering I've only been playing for 2 months. I was shaking so badly I could hardly keep my bow moving, but I only messed up ONCE! Once! And I didn't panic, I just went to a place where I knew I could play and went from there. I was pretty relieved when I was done, If You Could Hie to Kolob isn't easy. Phew.
I tried to talk myself out of talking by thinking why am I so scared? These people aren't going to EAT me, but my arm didn't believe me, it wanted to run.
Anyway, so I'm being called off to make candy houses. So Merry Christmas, and good cheer because this will probably be my last post until the Christmas Holidays are over and it's back to school in January. :( Rats
Oh well. So Happy New Year too, just in case :)

No comments:

Post a Comment