Monday, January 7, 2013

2013, Time To Try The New

Yay, it's a new year.
Boo, it's January.
Nice advantage here, I can now proclaim myself a survivor of the end of the world, three times now, (2000, 12, 12, 12, 12,21,12) I didn't even get a t-shirt.
Anyway, so I'm feeling quite proud of myself because I managed to sound out most of a song without any music whatsoever! Sheet music, I mean, I was listening to the song as I went along, and I want to make a movie of it. Be warned, it won't be THAT great, but at least I'm trying so brownie points on me. :)
I also got Twisted to the point that's it's ready to be edited, I just need to remember to speak to my parents about getting it edited, (yeah, I'm a lame teen author, I mean 17, come ON!?) and then BAM! I am so much closer to getting a book published.
I can sense a bit of pain coming my way, but I've been fighting for this for 2 years, so it's time. Stick around, I'll TRY to give helpful information about getting a book published and edited (oops! other way around!) edited and published as the process goes for me, but I can't predict this is going to over very smoothly. I mean, I've never done this before, but I've also never played a violin in a recital before either, and it went okay. I guess it's like stepping out of your comfort zone to try something you haven't ever before, like Yorkshire Pudding, I don't think I've ever had it before and it was pretty good. I just hope this isn't like watching other people try slimy watercress, it looked like troll boogers.

No comments:

Post a Comment