Monday, October 14, 2013

Final Stretch

Twisted will be published in a Kindle format TOMORROW.
I made my goal.
My book is going to be published on the 15th of October 2013. For those who don't know I am only 18 years old and I am a published author. (Nearly, off by about 24 hours!)
I can hardly believe I am where I am right now. I am almost published!!! I spent most of last night (up until 11:30pm) working on formatting Twisted. I can't tell you how many times I uploaded, saw that it wouldn't work and went back to formatting. I finally got a version that I liked, thereby meaning with a bit more tweaking, it will be ready.
Now I really want to get I published because I'm borrowing my dad's laptop to do the formatting. It's sitting in front of my computer (my Windows'98, yes I am literally living in the past, my version of Word still has that paperclip guy that turns into a box like every time you save something) and until Twisted is published I can't use my computer which is reasonably driving me NUTS.
Yeah. I've got my priorities straight. I want to be published so I can use my computer again.
Overall, I can't believe that I'm here! I am almost published!
*Does little dance
I'm almost published.
I'm almost published.
Whooa!

I also created a Facebook page for Twisted you can see it here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Twisted/168658493335482

I'll try to keep the page updated so you can see what's going on. Lots of pictures, maybe a few drawings. One of these days I'll make a Twitter. :)

Yes. Loving my Bob Ross mountains. :)

2 comments:

  1. I just bought your book! I'm going to start it tonight. You have done an amazing job with that cover, by the way. I'm still loving it. I hope you are enjoying the chance to use your computer again. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I love the cover. My mom's making into a shirt for me for Christmas, that's how much I like looking at it, part of me still can't believe that I drew it. :)
      Enjoy the book. Best part in my opinion is when the Secret Keeper shows up. (As early as chapter 7! See if you can catch it!) =D

      Delete