Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Painting horses

Hey! So working on my cover is harder than I thought! I had to walk away today because my eyes were frying in my head, and I was getting too critical of artwork that wasn't even finished. (Oops) I'm hoping that when I'm done it will be somewhat decent, you know, something people would at least consider reading.
Anyway, so my violin teacher was on TV with her horses. Yes. The two horses featured below are none other than the Gypsy and Cheyenne that I've mentioned in my blog before. They are two AMAZING girls and yes, the competition between them is very real. I've seen it between them, so funny. :)
I'm feeling pretty happy today because I finally found a book that I was happy with writing. For about a month I've skipped between books unhappy with them, but finally I got one. Woo.
And here's the clip of Gypsy, Cheyenne and my amazing violin teacher Amy Miller.

http://fox13now.com/2013/09/15/uniquely-utah-the-horses-who-paint/

I think Gypsy's mane looks lovely. :) I did not put it in. If I had you'd wonder why she had a mop on her neck.

2 comments:

  1. I loved the video you shared. How fun! They are both beautiful horses. It was so cute watching Cheyenne's tricks and it made me smile that Gypsy dove into painting to show Cheyenne up. The funny thing is that I think the horses are better at painting than I am. :)

    And I'm really happy for you that you have found a book you want to work on next. I think that makes the process just a little less painful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gypsy dives into a lot of things, mainly food...and they're better and painting with actual paints and brushes than me as well. Give me pencil or a mouse. :)

      Delete