Monday, September 23, 2013

Done!

I apologize for taking so long to post something. I've been super busy working on my book, getting ready to publish it. This is going to be a long post either, we're getting ready for dinner, I just hopped on to post this.:)
Anyway, yes, I did finish my cover! I think it looks really cool. I'm not on the right computer or I'd show it.
Another thing that I can boast of is that I met Elsie Park. Her book, Shadows of Valor has really great suspense. It kept me from practicing my violin because I was entranced. I have another signed book. :) Next month on the 15th I can boast that I have a third. Sign my own book. Geez. :)
Yeah that's about all I have to write for now. I'm tired and hungry, so I'm going to go take care of those problems now.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry that I missed you at Elsie Park's signing. I went, but I only stayed for the first hour. Unless I'm blind I think you must have gone after that. I'm looking forward to getting your book, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dad and I tried to come earlier but the drive took longer than we thought. We arrived at about 7.
      And yes, my book is coming out in exactly 20 days! Whoo!

      Delete