Friday, August 16, 2013

At this blank moment

I'm sorry. I don't have much to say. I'm still hanging on the balance of being okay, and then hysterical and I'm sure you don't want to hear every gory detail >__<
For those of you who have seen my Facebook page, yes, I'm feeling very pressured. Everyone is pushing me to do something and be something I'm not quite sure I'm ready to be or do yet. I'm still trying to adjust to all the changes going on and it doesn't help when I feel like I'm running with scissors on an incredibly long conveyor belt.
How do you tell people no? Especially when you care about their feelings? How do you explain why?
*Grabs hair and yells
But on the flip side I went with my sister, brother and my sister's boyfriend to a fun center last night and I decided that I'm okay with her boyfriend. First impressions can often be misleading. I got a friction burn from going down one of those inflatable slides and discovered it is more painful than the movies let on to be holding a rope and have people dragging you up.
I also punched myself in the face today by pulling on a jacket. Don't ask how. I'm not entirely sure. :)

2 comments:

  1. I feel bad that I don't follow Facebook very well so I didn't know about that. I'm sorry that you're getting so much pressure to change. I know you don't want to hurt anyone's feelings--you're too sweet for that--but maybe it's time for a heart-to-heart with the people pressuring you (I'm guessing parents).

    If my guess is right then they probably have your best interest in mind. That is NOT to say you need to change. DON'T change for anyone but yourself. But it may help the heart-to-heart go better if you can keep in mind that they may be off track but they are trying.

    And if this piece of advice is one piece too many then I'm sorry. No matter what you do, I am still cheering for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nice to know someone is cheering for me :) I just needed a break from all the pressure. I'm good now. Thanks for the advice.

      Delete