Monday, May 6, 2013

Communing with Zombies

My wraiths would be highly disappointed with me today. I'm usually up to their level in intelligence (but certainly not like their ability to hold still, I have to move, and they're dead!) but not today. Today I'm a zombie, or I guess ghoul since zombies have positively no mindset and ghouls barely have any.
I'm half asleep, I feel like throwing up, I hardly got any sleep last night, but at least my hair looks good. It looks like I straightened it, I did positively nothing to it except braid it and sleep on it. That's what I call service.
Anyway, I'm still waiting up on the editor for my book. I'm starting to get really anxious now. I want it back, but am trying to force myself to be patient. I'm like Joe Camp, the author of the Soul of a Horse, patience isn't my strong suit. Passion probably is, and where passion is patience can take a hike. I'm eager to get my book ready for publishing, but I must wait. Writing a book isn't instant, it doesn't happen overnight.
Also, I'm grateful for good people. The kind of people who understand and put themselves in your shoes so that they better know how to help you. I'm so grateful for this, I could cry. Yesterday, I sent a heart wrenching email to my violin teacher explaining why I couldn't lease her horse, and I was pretty sure I would be looking for a new teacher by today, that's just how my luck has gone in the past with riding instructors, they were like Defense Against the Dark Arts teachers for me. Every year it was a new one and I like my violin teacher a lot. Anyway, I was lying in bed feeling sick when I got her reply and she completely understood! I felt better amazingly fast. She said that I can still work with her and her horses until I have the money to pay her.
God is good.
People like my violin teacher are wonderful, you don't run into them everyday.
Now I hope that my book will sell. It's really a sob story of why I started writing in the first place, it was because of my love of horses. I have a passion for them. If I'm not drawing my characters, I'm drawing horses, and if I'm not drawing horses, I'm drawing my characters with horses. I started writing as a nine-year-old in hopes that I'd be able to sell enough books to buy my own horse.
Same story now, but it's shifted a little, I love my books, obviously I wouldn't write them if I hated them! And it would just about kill me to realize that no one is enjoying them! I want to share my characters with you guys! I want you to understand my jokes about my characters, to enjoy my world as much as I do! I want my books to sell so that you guys can enjoy Twisted and so that it can influence your lives as it has mine. A little Aster the Terrible goes a long way, I promise.
And speaking of him, I dreamt he was doing laundry last night, it was weird. And then he was eating ice cream...and yeah...it was strange, about as strange as the dream I had yesterday night where I dream that General Grievous from Star Wars was telling his evil buddies that he didn't fear anything the Secret Keeper could toss at him and his buddies were all like, "We'll get the balloons for your funeral."
It made me wonder, wouldn't the Separatists want something like the Secret Keeper on their side? I know the Jedi wouldn't want something so obviously on the Dark Side. Too many bad vibes from the Secret Keeper's aura.
Sorry, I'm blabbing. Can you tell that I've barely got enough brain power to type? Wooo! It's going to be an enjoyable day!
Amazing flutist, http://www.youtube.com/user/Citica555?feature=watch

No comments:

Post a Comment