Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday

I am so happy it's Friday. It's been a tough week. :(
I don't have much to say other than I've managed to get over the dullness of writing seemingly endless chapters that don't seem to matter in my book (Entangled 2nd book in the Twisted series) currently I've got a cute boy who's terrified for his life, a wraith running a rampage and another wraith ready to start popping heads off shoulders and oh! I just killed off the king (sorry King Wallace, but you wouldn't listen anyway) okay quite technically I didn't kill him, the spy did (I'm not giving names, of the spies, that will ruin the surprise!) My top bad guy Amaarzar is really making a mess of things. Hopefully my arsenal of mismatched good guys will come to the rescue, provided they can ever get their act together and reunite. :) It all ends happily...at the end of the third book. My characters still have a while to go before their 'happily ever after.'
As for my violin playing...well, I'm on week three of Minuet #1. What's wrong with it? Nothing really, I'm just perfecting it. Next time I have a lesson, I'm killing it. I think I'll put it out of the book once it's passed off and burn it. And yesterday I attempted to play Don't Forget by Demi Lovato with the actual audio of her singing. Yow. I could hardly keep up, then I tried to play The Story of Us by Taylor Swift and I really couldn't keep up!
Long story short, I need more practice. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment