Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Combining

Sorry, day late, but I had yesterday off and decided to take advantage of it. :)
Anyway, my older sister plays the guitar, and we learned, that with some careful picking and a lot of foot stopping to keep in rhythm, we can combine the violin and the guitar together and it actually sounds pretty cool, it got my other sibling (who feels no fondness for my violin at ALL) to come in and say it sounded cool.
Still working on swooping and vibrato, and I have managed to practice enough that playing double strings isn't too painful anymore. It used to be so bad, I'd stand there and laugh as I attempted to play it. Bile Them Cabbage Down is actually sounding okay with double strings, I'm not crazy about standing my fingers on end to get the A string and the E string, see, I cut my fingernails too short and...well, we all know the pain of where that story is going. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment