Monday, February 25, 2013

Another Monday to Carp Diem

Isn't this just how our lives go? We survive a week, get to Friday only to have another Monday looming on the horizon? Yuck.
I'm getting kind of sick of not having anything to look forward to. So I'll give you something, maybe. :) I'm going to be making a series of video diaries on how to write and publish a book, I'm not an expert on how to do this, but after 5 years worth of writing experience under my belt, well, I've got some tips you may enjoy. Especially since I made the first video at 10:00 pm after I had a big bowl of ice cream and watched a hilarious Mythbusters episode and I couldn't stop laughing, or think up a cool beginning so, watch out for your fridge, it may secretly be plotting to get away from you.
Oh and carp diem! (hope I spelled that right!)
Sieze the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment