Wednesday, January 9, 2013

January Slums

I'm not sure what it is about January, it seems to be the longest month right before the shortest one. Boring. Though I'm happy today, I haven't had a violin lesson in 3 weeks due to the recital and the holidays. I'm glad that I'll be dropping Allegro and moving on, it is my goal to be in Suzuki Book 2 by May (also the same time I plan on getting my book published) and moving on to book 3 by December maybe? I guess we'll see how hard it is.
I think waking up at 5 for a year has been catching up with me, I snored partway through English, delayed writing an essay for about twenty minutes so I could keep snoring and I've been dizzy all morning. I hope the dizziness goes away, amazing how a spinning head can level you just as easily as an earthquake. I wonder, if I didn't grab anything, would I fall on my face? Huh, something to think about, but I like the current position of my nose so I don't think I'll try.

No comments:

Post a Comment