Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Exam

I have exams this week so I won't be posting much. I'll try. I'm trying to fit writing in between studying and I'm rewriting Twisted, because my sister pointed out that there was a lot missing and she's right. I was trying to hard to make Aster likable that I forgot to let him be himself. He's a quirky thief, really smart, a tad bit like me, he knows some impressively big words despite being an illiterate.
So thank you to my sister who always seems to know more about my books than I do. :)
Also another blog name change, it's going to be called Winter Soul. I'll explain why in a later post. Long story short, I don't like the name Twisted anymore. In fact, I kind of hate it. So yeah.
I also found this amazing video on YouTube, as I take a break from posting in order to study (oh yay) you should watch it.
Oh, final question, what would you call a plague that's been killing people for two hundred years? I need a new name. It used to be called viper plague, but that doesn't make any sense because it originated from a place where it's too cold for snakes! I'll use a good suggested name in my book!
Here's that movie. Lizzie is inspiring!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your exam this week!! About re-naming the plague, my first question is what symptoms does the plague give people. I'd name it after the symptoms. Example: Black Death was named after the way people's blood turned thick and black when you were dying of it. If you don't have a set of symptoms, I'd pick something horrifying such as your body rotting from the outside in. Then you could call it something along the lines of Rotting Death or the Living Corpse Plague.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are some good ideas for the plague. The plague symptoms include increasing weakness, shortness of breath, irritability, high fever, easy bruising and shutting down of the digestive track (yes, I've done some research on sicknesses =D) I may use the "Rotting Death" idea, it's a great one.

      Delete