Friday, January 10, 2014

Change!

Okay, not going to say much now, but I'm making some major changes to Twisted.
First and foremost (warn your friends!) I'm going to be pulling it off of the market temporarily. It has come to my attention that there are still some ridiculously embarrassing typo errors in the book.
(my face is a flaming picture of beauty.)
The typos came from me being frustrated and not taking the time it took to look through it properly because I thought I was done
(Dumb, dumb, dumb, fist to forehead)
And I didn't have that many people read through what I thought was the final copy. Well be known, I WON'T make that mistake again. I've also found myself a new editor who is a little harsher than my other one because I asked her to be and because she knows my book really, REALLY, well. Heck, she named about half of my characters, so yeah.
Anyway.
More changes.
I will be adding pictures...(say it with me, oooh pictures) a few I will be previewing on my Facebook page. (Oooh pictures)
I will be adding fancy new fonts (oooh, just kidding)
And...dadada! A new cover!
In other words I'm making my book everything I want in other books. I like having pictures, fancy fonts, and stories that appeal to me. I will be changing the book size, the fonts, adding more, taking out, changing the page color. It will be the ultimate book.
The complete change will be unveiled very soon. But if you'll direct your eyeballs to the right side of the screen (if you're on a mobile device I don't know what side it's on...) it's a taste of what's coming.
Don't keep this quiet!
Tell your friends!
Send 'em here...
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Twisted/168658493335482?skip_nax_wizard=true


And thank you!
Oh and I'm changing the title of my blog to Tayla Durham--Author, just so there's no confusion, I'm still the Twisted Violinist, by my original idea for this blog has kind of disappeared. ;)

2 comments: