Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Why?

I work
I sweat
I try
Someone else gets the result

I claw
I struggle
I rise
Someone else gets the break

I fall
I cry
I try again
Someone else gets the raise

Why?

I work hard
I don't quit

I'm not easy come
Nor easy go

Why can't I get the break?

When will it be my turn

Or have I been

f
o
r
g
o
t
t
e
n
?

I struggle
I yearn
I ask
Someone else gets answers

I pray
I see
I hear
Someone else is getting it again

Dark clouds
Over me

S
m
o
t
h
e
r
i
n
g
!

I breath in
I let it out
I exist
Someone else lives

C
h
a
n
g
e
!
?

Why?
When?
Why not?

Someone else gets it again

Crushed.
Why not me?

2 comments:

  1. Are you okay? Don't kill me for asking, but have you thought about seeing a psychologist? No, I don't think your crazy, or mental, or any other disparaging thing. But I wish I could help you and I really don't know how to, and I wonder if talking to someone who does know how to help would be beneficial. I really am getting nervous. You're not thinking of hurting yourself again, are you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have thought about it. Can't disclose too much information online, but thank you for your concern, =D

      Delete