Sunday, December 15, 2013

Tunnel

I'm sorry I went so long without posting anything, this one isn't going to be too long because it's nighttime and I need to go to bed now or I'll spend the night cleaning my room because I can't sleep. I think I've run out things to clean, though which is sad. My room looks really good though. :)
Long story short about the reasons I haven't posted anything for a while, I was lazy, I was sad, I forgot. ;D
I went to Temple Square to see the lights today. It was the first time my family has gone anywhere as a whole for a really long time. The lights were really awesome, but Salt Lake City was so smoggy and gross. It smelled like an open sewer had been left to rot under the open sun! I hate smog. Really hate it! It's so smoggy it looks like fog, but it's not! Gerross! (say it out loud and it will make sense)
I also saw the Hobbit the Desolation of Smaug on Friday, yes the day after it came out. Hehe. First time I've done that (I think) and it was the first Lord of the Rings movie I've seen in theaters. I was too young when the original movies came out and I didn't care when the first Hobbit movie came out.
Dorky moment, when Gandalf mentioned the Nine, I cheered, in public, not loudly, by my siblings rolled their eyes. Anyone who saw that would've thought I was voting for the enemy (hehehe)

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry I've been neglecting you lately. I agree completely about the yucky smog--but I do love Christmas lights. I'm glad you enjoyed the second Hobbit movie. I actually went to see it this last Saturday. I liked it--it's even better than the first one. And it's super awesome that you cheered about the Nine. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lights are awesome, especially when it's dark around them and it's snowy. Looks super amazing!

      Delete