Friday, December 20, 2013

Holidays

Finally! Christmas break. Like last year I'm taking a break from posting, (at least for a little bit) because I need a break from all the endless stress.
Before you ask, no, I'm not okay. Things have taken a lovely turn for worse. I was told by the stupid company that I don't have anything their looking for (ouch) someone left a terrible comment on a photography blog that I have (double ouch) and they're testing my dad for skin cancer.
Huzzah.
And really that's no half of what's bugging me.
So I'd like a break from all that, you know? Uck.
But anyway, merry Christmas. If you don't celebrate Christmas then Happy Holidays and have a wonderful New Year (yeesh, too many capitals letters) seriously. Don't stay down because we're celebrating the birth of Light and the world is filled with a lot of dark.
I do have something positive to announce. I can play Song of the Caged Bird by Lindsey Stirling. It's full of sixteenth notes and I really hadn't had much experience with them until now, (what's faster than a sixteenth note? Anyone?) and I feel like the song really fits me.
I'm a caged bird.
Here's  how I really feel. Mad World for a caged bird.

8 comments:

  1. I AM SO SORRY! No wonder you're struggling. If you can just forget all your problems just for one day tomorrow, then try to. I'm still rooting for you. And I can still promise that one day things will look up...they really will. Until that time comes, I'm still praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep I'm looking forward to that day, too, and yes I did forget all my problems for Christmas.

      Delete
  2. P.S. I have no idea what is faster than a sixteenth note. But good job on conquering that song!

    ReplyDelete
  3. merry christmas! love ending on a positive note!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you all the best as the new year rolls in! :)

    ReplyDelete