Monday, November 18, 2013

Trying to Thrive

I'm sorry that I haven't posted much lately. I've been busy with school, and procrastinating ;)
This isn't going to be a very long post because I've been up since 2 in the morning and naturally I'm running on borrowed time before I crash, which I'm about to. No chocolate can help this lack of energy.
I've been having a bit of "holy cow! is this happening to me?" kind of experiences all over the place. Like some people in my neighborhood who somehow learned about my book and are going to buy it (whoa!) and then yesterday I got to enlighten a friend on the world of the dead. She didn't understand about the ringwraiths, how they existed.
If you've been following my blog for a while, you'll know. They're not alive. They walk in death. So evil that their souls departed and their physical forms turned to shadow.
Yep. I'm too tired to go into much detail about this.
Thank you to all who have bought my book. Please tell me what you thought about it! I love getting comments.
Now if you'll pardon me, I'm going to go take a nap until five pm.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you must be tired to not be able to talk about wraiths much. ;) I'm glad people are buying your book. I'll bet you that everyone loves it. I know I did. Good luck catching up on your sleep and your schoolwork.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Really tired. I have not slept properly since the beginning of this week. My eyeballs do not want to stay open!

      Delete